Monday, March 21, 2016

Welcome to the Rest of Your Life Bros!



Hey everyone! I can't tell you how excited I am to start this blog and help fellow bully breeders with breeding and selling the best dogs they can. I've been breeding these dogs for 10+ years, and I figured why not contribute some good to the breed by helping others. There's no better feeling in the world than having a stable job that doesn't involve wasting your life away in a cubicle.

In a month's time, I'm going to go ham on writing on sh!t-ton of articles on how to make a living doing what you love! Best part is: I'm going to teach you everything important that I learned in 4 years of business school. I start from the beginning of getting your first pups and how to breed responsibly! I'll show what works. I'll show you the many stupid mistakes I've made so you don't have to.

"How much is this going to cost us?" you might ask. FREE! I'm already making good money, I ain't greedy ;)

Any questions you can shoot me over at bigbullybucks@gmail.com

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.